Three Steps to Expediting Your Claim:
- Make sure you and your family are safe from harm, and protect your valuables if you can.
- Call emergency services if you need the police, firemen or ambulance.
- Collect your insurance documents and other relevant information, and call the emergency number of your insurance company as soon as you can.
Start a claim right now
Are you REALLY covered? Want to be sure? You should know what your insurance does and doesn’t cover. You’ve got three options:
- Read your policy carefully. They can be hard to understand sometimes, but you need to review this document at least once a year.
- Visit your insurer’s website. Many will provide useful articles and information about their products.
- Call Begin Insurance and ask us your question. You don’t even have to be a client.
Emergency Contact Numbers for Insurance Claims