Home Insurance

Homeowners insurance, condo insurance

Whether you are a homeowner or a condo owner, home insurance is a must. Yes, even if you've paid off your mortgage, you need to have property insurance. But there's no such thing as standard home insurance policy.

That's where Begin Insurance can help. We can comb the market for home insurance products that provide extensive coverage and the best options, at the best possible rates. We can help you select the right coverage options and amounts to insure your property and personal belongings. We offer homeowner insurance and condo owner insurance, as well as rented dwellings and secondary homes.

Get Quotes


Extending Your Home Insurance Coverage

Home insurance covers the basics: your personal liability, your building and detached structures, your personal belongings and additional living expenses incurred after a claim while repairs are underway.

But do you need more? At Begin Insurance, we can also help you assess whether you should get:

  • Extra coverage for your high-value items (works of art, jewellery, furs), collections and sports equipment
  • Overland flooding and sewer backup coverage
  • Umbrella insurance (additional personal liability coverage)

Connect with one of our brokers via chat or phone to see what we have to offer. We’ll be happy to review your existing coverage and see how we can extend that coverage and help you save.

Get Quotes